http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA_U11B1Ss8
Sarah's American friend, Amy came over today. As Sarah was showing these lyrics to Amy and her husband, I really was struck by them. I loved the song already, but it's so different to me now that I am here. The reality is that there are children orphaned and alone everywhere. Some in orphanages, some in foster care, and some living on the streets fending for themselves. I am so thankful that Anchor of Hope is here in Romania. I just want to encourage you to pray for these kids, here in Romania, at home, and around the world. That they will see God's love, that someone will show them the acceptance of Christ. That they will know that they are Kings and Queens to be, and that their Holy father cherishes them like no one else. And by the way- if you feel led to ministry with orphans, don't ignore that. It's so crucial that Christians get out and be the arms of The Father to these guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment